[SEL] Table Saw

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Thu Dec 7 09:08:37 PST 2006

In my cousin"s husbands shop who recently passed away is a
cast iron table saw Mfg. by "THE SIGNAL MACHINE TOOLS
COMPANY". On the side of the base in raised letters is
"FAMOUS". She doesn't know whether to scrap it out or first
see if its "collectable". I searched on the Internet but
cannot find any information on this company. Does anyone
have any information on this company? It is pretty complete
with fence and electric motor.

Charlie Bryant

>From the woods of Maine where
we have sent our winter weather west and south and
traded our snow throwers for pontoon boats.