[SEL] Re: IH Type LB Manual needed?/Found

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Dec 7 05:07:11 PST 2006

Hi Jerry,

When you've finished that scan, why not provide a copy to Paul Evans at
Internal Fire?  He could add it to the on-line collection of manuals.
That would benefit everyone in the hobby world-wide.

That comment probably applies to all of us.  I'm sure that we have manuals
in our private collections that we freely copy for other collectors when
the need arises.  Why not take a look through your files and see what you
could contribute to the Internal Fire manual collection.

See ya,  Arnie

PS - While you're checking out the Internal Fire Museum website, why not
take this time to renew your membership.  Not a member?  Not a problem.
Join on line.  It's a small fee and well worth it in terms of everything
it supports.  http://www.internalfire.com/

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com