[SEL] Hedge Apples

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Tue Dec 5 04:19:17 PST 2006

I remember Dave Rotigel wearing a diaper at Portland a few years ago,
and suspicion that he still does.  Couldn't we simply let Dave eat them,
catch the seeds in his diaper and then distribute those who need them?
Of course, the "handler", after Dave does his job, will need to be
decked out in Hazardous Material gear. (Just curious, I'm trying to
remember the discussion from a couple of years ago about the Osage
Orange or Hedge Apple.  Did someone need the wood for a purpose?)

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY