[SEL] Henry Ford Plans

Larry Anger junkmeister2002 at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 4 07:21:33 PST 2006

Tim - I would appreciate a set of these plans also. Please let me know the costs involved and I'll get it in the mail to you. My address is as follows: Larry Anger, R.R. 3 Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada N4G 4G8.

  Thanks, Larry.

Tim Christoff <tchristoff at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Ok, I have 26 people wanting a copy of these plans so I went ahead and made
30 copies. Any one else wishing to get one? For the rest of you that have
emailed me yours will be going out in tomorrow's mail.

Tim Christoff
Basehor Kansas