[SEL] IHC Fuel pump

Skip Landis skipl130 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 10:38:50 PST 2006

the pump in question is the forerunner of ga607. it will work as harry has said.  skip

Dave Rotigel <rotigel at alltel.net> wrote:  "The guy" is Harry Matthews, and he is usually correct in his knowledge of
stationary engine parts. Perhaps not so in this case, but if not I'm sure
that he would correct his description if you would simply contact him via
e-mail. This can be done through e-bay, or directly at: "Harry @ SmokStak
Antique Engines" My guess would be that IHC used more
than one design over the years and if I were a betting man I'd bet that
Harry is correct!
Dave