[SEL] Need Info on Stover YB Engine

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Sat Dec 2 00:45:08 PST 2006

The cast base is the fuel tank and the engine acts as the lid. Some other
manufacturers had cast bases with tin fuel tanks inside them but their bases
are usually bottomless (like IHC & F-M). The Stover uses the cast base as
the tank. The same base fits both the YB & YC engines.

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/