[SEL] Quik Poly or XP 2000

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at peoplepc.com
Thu Aug 31 15:29:27 PDT 2006

Do you have any thing lying around like a can or box this came in? if you do
maybe there is an address on this for the company and if so you could call
information and see if the business is still in operation and then if they
are you can give them a call and see if they still sell this or if they have
replaced it with something else. Also folks sometimes forget the Better
Business Bureau can also give you information on companies if they are still
in business or not. Hope this might help some.

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!