[SEL] Curt's Baraboo 2006 photos up.

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 29 18:06:45 PDT 2006

Curt these are great pictures and I enjoyed them very much especially since
I was unable to attend any engine shows this year. I am especially grateful
to you for remembering me and taking the three special pictures of the
Stover just for me.

I am anxious to see your Portland pictures.

Thanks, I know how time intensive it is to process all of these pictures so
that we can all enjoy them.

Paul