[SEL] Re: Stover engine

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 29 15:10:57 PDT 2006

No problem Curt, I was just confused as I had not heard from Ed Payne during
this last thread regarding me trying to find the proper latch arm for my
Stover.

Is this latch arm picture you enclosed with this message off of a Stover? If
so, this is a design I have never seen before. I am trying to document the
different latch arm designs that I am coming across while looking for my
correct latch arm. Thanks Curt for all of the help.

Paul