[SEL] Hit & Miss Engine Air Compressor Design Needed

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Aug 29 07:19:10 PDT 2006

Paul,
Enter Grainger p/n 3X818 on page
<http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/productIndex.shtml>

Unloader pilot valve is adjustable and will monitor tank pressure
sending a high signal when pressure is reached. The old compressor you
are using has a manual mechanical unloader I'm guessing. You can tie a
small air cylinder to the mechanical unloader and let the 3X818 valve
operate the small air cylinder on and off to unload and load the
compressor.

Is it a Curtis compressor?

Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC