[SEL] Re:OT: Portland Update

Arthur Southwell asouth at strato.net
Sun Aug 27 21:17:55 PDT 2006

Hi Leroy,
I've had a lot of Michelin blow outs on my MH also. I have better luck with
16" L/T tires B.F. Goodrich.

We had an good time renewing our SEL friendships. Missed not having the
group picture on Thursday  though.

Hope you all have a great summer engine show season.

If ERNESTO doesn't blow us away, maybe we'll do Portland again next year.
We're still in Indy as of Sunday PM trying to make an informed decision as
to go to Fla. or wait a few more days.

To all in Ernesto's path, I wish you well.

C'ya later,
Arthur

Arthur Southwell
Arthur Southwell Rebuilding