[SEL] Ted Brookover

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 23 18:35:57 PDT 2006

I spoke with Jennifer (Ted's loving wife) last night and she told me what
had happened.  Ted's sister had taken him to the hospital for his daily
treatment, I am not sure what it was but it was helping him out, and after
he was done she took him to the local police dept so he could pick up his
new carry permit.  Right after leaving the police dept, he suffered a major
heart attack.  Jennifer figures he went with a smile since he did in fact
get his carry permit, something he strongly beleived in.  I do not know
when for sure the services will be but I would guess they will be on
Friday.  As soon as I find out I will post it.

Tim Christoff
Basehor Kansas