[SEL] Ted Brookover

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 22 18:21:32 PDT 2006

Tim this is awful news, the World will miss this fine gentleman and so will
all of us SEL folks. I am thankful that the Lord allowed me to know Ted and
be a friend of his as we all were. I can still see Ted setting on his Golf
Cart at Portland as he almost ran over me when the cart lunged and I was in
front of it. We both got a laugh out of it. He rebuilt several ignitors for
me and his workmanship was of the highest quality.

My prayer will be that the Good Lord will give his family strength and
understanding and the reminding knowledge that someday they will see Ted
again.

My sincere condolences to all of his family and friends. Ted, you will be
sorely missed but we know you are now in a place where there is no more
sickness and pain.

God Be With You My Friend,

Paul