[SEL] Rotten gas

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 22 14:57:44 PDT 2006

   I have always used a product called " Sea Foam " you put it in the gas
tank and get the engine running and if you can keep it running long enough
it eats the varnish away , be careful of the alcohol as it sometimes draws
moisture in humid conditions and will corrode the inside of the carb if its
made of aluminum and sits too long , we use Sea Foam  in our boat motors
once a year after  winter storage . most auto parts stores carry it .
Rex Hinz