[SEL] Rotten gas

mullt at att.net mullt at att.net
Tue Aug 22 11:54:20 PDT 2006

Back in the days when car engines still had carbureators, they had carb cleaner. I think it is still available. You would spray it on the outside and down the carb throat and it would remove the varnish.

You might be able to find a similar fuel additive. I would try and auto parts store, they can probably recommend something.

Tom in St. Louis
From: "Andy Glines" <andyglines at hotmail.com>