[SEL] Oil of Wintergreen

Bill Brox billbrox at online.no
Tue Aug 22 01:44:51 PDT 2006

Hi,

Well, I have searched here, and I think my conclusion is that it is not
found at a normal price in Norway. I can buy it at a normal price, but then
I have to buy 25 liters....  a plastic can.  US $ 400.00   And who needs 25
liters ?   Then in small quantities, like 500 ml, it cost about US $ 100.00

Seems I have to wait for the spring and ruin the birches around here.

Bill Brox

billbrox at online.no