[SEL] O.T. Lost my Dad yesterday

Paul Pavlinovich pjp at steamengine.com.au
Sat Aug 19 04:43:55 PDT 2006

Hi Peg & Bill (& list),
Sorry to hear of the loss of your dad - my family's thoughts are with your family at this terrible time. I too lost my
dad to cancer - his was bowel cancer. Because of it, I undertake the indignity of an internal exam (guess where they go
in?) every three years. There is no excuse for not doing it - sure the dignity suffers but when you think about the
consequences...

Regards
Paul

pjp at steamengine.com.au