[SEL] Cable Ploughing

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Fri Aug 18 11:34:23 PDT 2006

Hi Luke

Thanks - and for the correction!  I've fixed the bad link, but I can't
find the other problem.  Maybe it's oldengine, because it does some
REALLY wierd stuff sometimes when I'm testing pages.  Just now when I
was testing that correction, I had a pretty picture of a waterfall come
up, hit reload and got my picture.  Recently, I kept getting someone
elses pages (with TOTALLY different URLs) popping up, and sometimes it
took several reloads to get the right page to show.

Dolly

--
Jim French
fbi at insulate.co.uk