[SEL] OT UPDATE: Engine Man "Border Bob" Bolhuis in Hospital

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Fri Aug 18 07:03:48 PDT 2006

Hello Tom, Yes the address listed below will get the check to us.
Thank you for your generosity.        Mark

At 07:35 AM 8/18/06, you wrote:
>Hi Mark,
>
>I'm from down south (Houston,TX) and don't know Bob but have been
>following the updates and praying for him and his wife. I can't make
>Portland and don't do Paypal but will be glad to send a check to the
>address in this email if that is ok.
>
>Tom
>
>I'll be glad to send a checkOn Fri, 18 Aug 2006 02:25:10 -0400
>  Mark Shulaw <frappi at wcoil.com> wrote:
>>Hello,
>>  As promised, I'm keeping everyone updated. The news today is a mix of
>> good and not so good. Bob is a little bit more aware or whats going on
>> and is a bit more communicative, but still confused. He is in VERY
>> serious condition. He's still bleeding in the brain, slow but still
>> ongoing. They are doing daily CT scans keeping an eye on it. And trying
>> to decide what to do if anything. Looks like Bob is in for a more
>> extended stay in the hospital than we had hoped. It may be several
>> Months before he is out. They are planning a move for Bob to a Brain
>> Trauma-Rehab center as soon as he can be moved from Victoria Hospital.
>> But this may not be for a while. The liver and spleen damage seems to be
>> taking good care of itself.
>>  Bob & Sheila and the Boys needs those prayers more then ever. Keep them
>> coming, Please.
>>And the need for the fund raiser is more then I think Sheila is letting
>>on so if you can dig deep guys and gals please do so. We can take
>>donations by Pay Pal  if that would help you. Let me know.
>>  Otherwise the donation jars will be out at Portland. Can we get a
>> donation Jar set up at the Stationary engine list site in the engine
>> area too? Let me know.
>>                                        Sincerely,  Mark
>>Mark & Christine Shulaw
>>454 Co. Rd. 33
>>Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com
>>Home #419.358.5206
>>Verizon Cell
>>#419.516.2996 Mark
>>#330.475.4450 Christine

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 10 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
Saturday 9 AM to 10 PM at cell #419.516.2996 If you have Verizon Cell Phone
you may call the cell number during the weekday hours. No Sunday calls if
possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark