[SEL] "Border Bob" Fund Raiser Attn: Mark

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Fri Aug 18 07:21:56 PDT 2006

Mark,

I recently acquired Ralph Water's personal collection of Maytag Engines which I will be bringing to Portland to sell. If I can sell
one of those"suckers" I will donate the profit to the fund raiser for Shelia. In fact if a certain "Maytag Fan" whose initials are D.R
buys two of them I will donate the profits from those two. If you took
one to your space you would sell it for more profit than me. I just
want to move them. I will be set up on Ave. Q arriving Tuesday P.M.
I would like to make this donation in the memory of Bernie Hartmann,Ralph Waters, Arnie Hartman and John Hamink . Great
engine men who have left us.

Charlie Bryant
Jay, Maine  (12 miles from Turner, Maine where the
                     "Muted Creature was found).