[SEL] OT UPDATE: Engine Man "Border Bob" Bolhuis in Hospital

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Fri Aug 18 01:20:47 PDT 2006

Mark,

I recently acquired the personal collection of Ralph Waters Maytag Engines
which I will be bringing to Portland to dispose of. If I can sell one of
them
"suckers" I will donate the profit to the fund raiser for Shelia.. In fact
if
a certain "Matag Fan" whose intials are D.R. buys two of them I will donate
the profits from those two. If you took one of them down to your space you
would probably sell it for more then I would because I just want to
move them. I will be set up on Ave Q arriving Tuesday P.M. I
would like to make this donation in memory of  Bernie Hartmann, Ralph
Waters and Arnie Hartman. Three great engine guys who have left us.

Charlie Bryant
Jay, Maine  (12 miles from Turner, ME where the "Muted Creature"
                     was found).

Cell Phone No. 207-462-1708