[SEL] Spam/Phish> OT UPDATE: Engine Man "Border Bob" Bolhuis in Hospital

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Wed Aug 16 20:10:52 PDT 2006

Hi All,
  Just to let you all know so those that want can participate we are doing
a donation-fund raiser at Portland to help Sheila defray some of the added
expenses due to Bobs accident. As most of you know Canada has the universal
medical coverage but this does not help out on fuel costs and lost pay. He
has coverage for loss of pay but Bob is the type that worked 60-80 hours a
week. And we believe that the pay only goes up to 40 hrs a week. This fund
raiser is intended to give a few extra dollars to help defray the costs of
a 45 minute one way drive each day to the hospital and such. So stop in at
my vending spot in Row H at Portland or  the spot of Phil Devries in row M
and drop some pocket change in the jar and sign the get well cards we will
have there. We are also accepting baked goods for a bake sale as well. Or
anything to sell, garden veggies whatever ya got to spare!!
  If you can't make it to Portland and you want to help out you can mail a
check made out to Sheila Bolhuis to my address to be added to the fund.
So if you can dig deep and lend a hand.
  My address is below.

                                        Thank You,    Mark
Mark & Christine Shulaw