[SEL] Portland Indiana Show

Ed stoller edstoller at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 16 08:13:42 PDT 2006

I have a small bulletin board and tripod which we could put near the SEL
tent at Portland to use as a communication center. The idea is  someone
could leave a note to try to contact a club friend, meet at a specified
place and time or pass a phone number. A message to the group at large is an
optiion like a map to the dinner. Is this a doumb idea or is it done
already?? It is getting close to departure time so I will put in in my pick
up, but we don't need to use it if it is not a good idea. I am just trying
to do a little something for the group.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT
http://home.earthlink.net/~edstoller/