[SEL] Recent Lister CS Book,Antique Fire Equipment

Ed stoller edstoller at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 16 08:03:34 PDT 2006

Hi Jerry,

My friend has a very old transporter for fire hose and needs to find a new
home for it. I am not sure if it is horse drawn or pulled by men. I have a
bunch of questions about it, would like to know its manufacture and date and
how much it is worth. If anybody could help, we would appreciate it. I have
some initial pictures I can send off list, but suspect I have it up side
down.We can take better pictures when we know which side up.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT
http://home.earthlink.net/~edstoller/