[SEL] O.T. Lost my Dad yesterday

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Mon Aug 14 06:29:58 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of William J
Pfeiffer Sr
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 5:25 AM
To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
Subject: [SEL] O.T. Lost my Dad yesterday

I lost my Dad yesterday after a 4 year fight with Prostate Cancer (the most
curable cancer).  The problem was he was so busy taking care of my Mother
after her stroke, he did not get regular checkups.

After watching him suffer the way he did after it had spread to his bones,
the best thing I can say to ALL of you macho men out there is get your PSA
checked regulary and also get the physical exam.

We are going on vacation to Baraboo and Portland because I am gona need it.

See some of you Thursday.

Peg Pfeiffer

~~~~~~~~~

Peg, Cathy and I send our condolences.  Indeed, it is heart-wrenching to
watch a person suffer and waste away.  Please take solace in knowing that
your father is suffering no more.

Regards,

Orrin and Cathy

Orrin Iseminger