[SEL] Cable Ploughing

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Sun Aug 13 11:40:25 PDT 2006

This weekend was a local "working weekend" - when the toys come out and
no-one bothers too much whether there are any paying entrants who come
to watch, because they're all too busy having fun ploughing, cutting
wood, digging holes etc.
Jim and Andy went, Andy taking his International 275 he's restored for
its first time out ploughing and Jim took his Ransomes MG5 crawler to
get used to its controls.  The star of the show was a steam powered
cable ploughing outfit, so today, although it was raining so hard the
twins hadn't taken their toys out to play, Jim and I went back to see it
in action.
I took lots of pictures and video clips, so I'll get a webpage done as
soon as possible!

Dolly

--
Jim French