[SEL] Power Plant Needs a Home

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Sun Aug 13 09:35:45 PDT 2006

I am definately interested in at least one of these units.  The electric
bill is killing me for the foundry.  I spend $1400 a month to run my furnace
and I use around 80KW maximum demand, most of the time my demand is between
50 to 70kw.  This gen set would power my furnace and keep the foundry
business operating.   I figure I probably run the furnace 20 to 30 hours per
month.

The Tod Engine Foundation would be willing to accept donation of the unit,
we are a 501 c 3 organization.  We will have to work out the logistics of
getting it moved and I would need to talk with someone about what it would
take to run one of these.

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Foundation
2261 Hubbard Road
Youngstown, OH  44505
330-272-4089
www.todengine.org
William Tod Co. 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Rolling Mill Engine
Historic Mechanical and Materials Engineering Landmark