[SEL] R&V help

Steve Gray segray at mlode.com
Tue Aug 8 22:04:03 PDT 2006

Hi All -

   I finally drug out my 2 HP R&V Triumph last night to start some of
the clean up/repair process. All the valve train items, rocker, rocker
mount, ignitor trip, etc., had been "farmer" fabricated many years ago
out of steel plate. During the last 5 years I obtained unmachined repro
castings of the parts, but have nothing in the way of pictures to go by
for details. Anyone in engine land got a decent close up of the rocker
arm area and maybe the ignitor trip? None of my literature has anything
usable. Thanks in advance!!

- Regards,
     Steve

--