[S] [SEL] The Eagle has landed!

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Sun Aug 6 14:43:32 PDT 2006

Thanks Mick, yes it has been quite a while since it was started. You
got it right however, a beer or two went down real nice last night.
Dad has done quite a bit of work on the engine with me and he was
present at the start. He was/is more excited than me I think. Time to
pull another one into the work shop.
cheers, Russ