[SEL] RE: Water Hopper leaks

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Sun Aug 6 07:22:44 PDT 2006

I've had good luck sealing small water leaks with water glass (socium
silicate).

http://www.mcmaster.com/

Just type in sodium silicate in their "Find" field, click on "Find" and it
will take you to what you are looking for.  A gallon costs $12.20.

McMaster-Carr accepts plastic and their delivery is fast and service is
friendly.  Some of their prices seem high, but if you are looking for a
hard-to-find item, they are the first place to go.

Regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger
Colton, Washington, USA