[SEL] Updates

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Sat Aug 5 02:56:25 PDT 2006

Hi Folks

Been a bit quiet of late, due to all sorts of factors, such as work
(bleugh!), holidays and entertaining foreign guests for whom "Jim &
Dolly's" comes pretty high up on the itinery!
The last guests were Kerry and Ruth Morris, who spent a few days with us
between their tour of the British Isles and Italy.  We did some of the
local canal stuff with them, and also visited Stamford, home of the
Blackstone, and they left here with camera chips empty and laundry done
ready for the next stage of their marathon journey.
So, I've been updating our website since then.  My webbing speed is
somewhere between that of Patrick and Arnie, so I've added pages for the
1000 Engine Rally 2005 and 2006, plus a great show we visited in
Cornwall with Arnie - they can be found at
http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/shows.htm
Plus there's a page for Jim's new toy, a Ransoms crawler, at
http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/mg.htm
And finally, one for the engine Jim is currently working on at
http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/unknown.htm
Any ideas of what it is?

Enjoy at your leisure!

Dolly