[SEL] Venn-Severin engine

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Aug 3 07:35:50 PDT 2006

Thanks guys!!  Glow plugs on big engines is a new one to me.  Sounds
interesting.  Air start also intrigues me with the special valving
arrangement and proceedure.

  Plan now is to head over on Monday (3rd) and get some photo's.

  Couple items I don't see in the pix's is any view of cooling radiator)?)
(Possibly what a tower was used for) or any sort of muffler.

  Should be an education to say the least.

  Later,
RickinMt.