[SEL] Charging to Exhibit

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Thu Aug 3 04:43:51 PDT 2006

Steve,
Sorry about the delayed reply, but I'm still sifting thru a couple
hundred emails from having been out of the office last week.
As one of the more vocal critics of the "pay to display" policy change
implemented last year by the Fall Harvest Days club, I would like to
heartily congratulate you on affecting this change. Your efforts have
put your club back on the correct path that embodies the essence of the
hobby. I find the Fall Harvest Days shows one of the most enjoyable of
the year, but was still prepared to boycott it by not bringing an
engine.  Redirection of the policy pleases me greatly and I will
certainly reciprocate by bringing something(s) really nice to Fall
Harvest Days this year. Once again, thank you for your diligence in this
matter.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC