[SEL] Whos who of the SEL / Now Glenn Wilson and Fairbanks Engine

Bill Boyce bboyce at swat.coop
Tue Aug 1 17:46:07 PDT 2006

yeah, Glenn,, what happened to that huge Fairbanks ?? dont i rememeber an
agreement we had , that if ya didnt have it in running condition in one year
, that it came back to the seller ?? or did i just dream that up ??  all
seriousness aside, however,  if it gets all moldy and stuff, or, if the new
better half says the junky ole thing needs to go, i might, just maybe, give
ya your money back on it,,,,
good to hear from ya,,,
bill boyce
down south