[SEL] Whos who of the SEL / Now Glenn Wilson and Fairbanks Engine

Skip Landis skipl130 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 15:05:37 PDT 2006

glenn, glad to see your still around.  do you still have the christenson?  skip

Glenn Wilson <wilson at stny.rr.com> wrote:  I still have it - it sits on the 12 ton trailer that it rode up on (all
together on a tractor trailer)
It is still froze up. I want very much to get to it one day.

I am planning to mount it on a set of four 1100-22 military wheels I think
they are.
I am selling my M543A2, a 5 ton wrecker and a guy who came to look at it
glanced at the
rear springs and he said if you snip these rivits or bolts (forget which
they were) the entire
trunnion will slide on the frame - - - ah...... just the solid chunk I need
to hold this engine :)
An M543A2 weighs in at around 34,000. I THINK but could be wrong that this
60HP might
weigh around 20,000 so it should work fine :)

I am still on the list and often read emails - - but my life has changed a
LOT.
I now have a significant other - a very nice and yet hard working lady who
is both smarter,
better looking, higher class etc than me. Not to mention wants things clean
and picked up
more than me...... That clean part is growing on me however.

Since meeting her, I did sell one engine - a 40HP Bovard & Seyfang. I still
have the 15HP
half-breed and a 22.5HP Bessemer and the 9HP and smaller ones.

Glenn