[SEL] RE: Hot Air Engines Auction

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Sun Apr 30 08:20:18 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: stationary-engine-request at oldengine.org
[mailto:stationary-engine-request at oldengine.org] On Behalf Of Dave Croft
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 1:57 AM
To: atis
Cc: Old Engine
Subject: Hot Air Engines Auction

For any of you guys that like Sterling & other hot Air engines there is an
auction forthcoming.
Do a search on the web site
<http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.sh/pubweb/publicSite.r?sContinent=EUR
&screen=MySearchResults&saction=none>
type in "hot air"
The British Engineerium items are there & though my heart longs for the
items my wallet has nearly had a heart attack at the anticipated prices!

Dave Croft
Warrington
http://oldengine.org/members/croft/homepage
http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for the tip, David.  For sure, those engines will fetch bids out
of my reach; but, I think they're being overly optimistic on some of the
items.  I can't see how anybody in their right mind would bid £200-250 on a
Solar engine or £450-550 on a fluidyne.

Regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger