[SEL] Hillbilly Flywheeler's show / now Milton Auction

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Apr 28 07:28:44 PDT 2006

Luke,
    If you were hoping for a nice hunk of iron, I don't think you'll
find it at this particular auction.  I thought I had some rusty stuff,
but the iron at this junk even makes the little gearless olds engine I
got off you look like a "nice original".  So, that should give you a
hint as to the condition of most of it.  Send me some photos of the
Peerless and the progress you make on it.

Tommy