[SEL] Hillbilly Flywheeler's show

Chuck Emsweller clemsweller at etczone.com
Fri Apr 28 03:37:01 PDT 2006

The sale bill made it sound better than you.  Of course that's not
uncommon.  If you came down 3, south of Rushville, you went through a
very small town of Sandusky.  I am about 7 miles east of that small
town.

Anyway, waiting on the wife to finish getting ready so we can head to
Irvine.  Should be there by 10:30 or so.  It's been a long winter, and I
am ready for our first show of the year.

Maybe we will still see you up there.

Chuck