[SEL] Hillbilly Flywheeler's show / now Milton Auction

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 02:36:28 PDT 2006

Hi Tommy,

How did the 12hp IH look? I thought about going to the auction with hopes of
bringing it home, but think I'm going to pass.

http://www.aumannauctions.com/auction_pages/featured.php?pid=53&pic=16

Anybody have any ideas what this engine is in the link below?

http://www.aumannauctions.com/auction_pages/featured.php?pid=53&pic=28

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA