[SEL] 2006 Show season gets a reprieve... (not really)

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Apr 27 18:11:25 PDT 2006

Arnie,

 Your closer to the truth on FEMA than you probably know. There is a LOT
of pressure to either separate it out of the DOHS or to eliminate it
entirely. Been getting a lot of memos from other folks involved with
FEMA (I am associated with them as a trainer) about the shake up.
Personally it was easier to get things done when it was a separate
agency but they were always behind the curve on many things. Now it's
typical gov. red tape unless you enjoy "special status".

Have you seen the newest movie version of HGG?  Kind of a let down from
the series though. About like the newest version of Dr. Who, too many
hands in the pie I guess.

Steve Williams