[SEL] Question about side shaft cam stoppers.

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Apr 26 09:07:33 PDT 2006

Hi Curt,

The guy to see for Callahans is Craig Prucha's buddy Stiles Bradley.  He
has several in his collection.

As to the "other" types of camstoppers, Craig has two lovely examples on
the web; his 12 hp Field Brundage and the 25 hp Columbus.  Lots of pics &
movies on his website.
http://www.antique-engine.com/12field/field01.htm
http://www.antique-engine.com/25columbus/25columbus.htm

BTW, it would be FANTASTIC if Doug could bring that Miller model to
Coolspring in June.  The feature is "Odd, Strange, and Curious" engines.
That model would certainly qualify and would be awesome sitting there
running in the Miller building next to the biggun'.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com