[SEL] 2006 Engine Show Season - CANCELLED

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Wed Apr 26 06:09:16 PDT 2006

Doug,
I must be stuck on stupid as I had to look that one up....nihilist that is.

"*Nihilism* A diffuse, revolutionary movement of mid 19th-century Russia
that scorned authority and tradition and believed in reason,
materialism, and radical change in society and government through
terrorism and assassination."

Hmmm..... you sure you really want that label?
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC

Doug Pfaff wrote:

>I couldn't have voted in the last election, as I
>wasn't 18 at the time (I am now).  I'm not a democrat.
> I guess you could say I'm a nihilist.  What exactly
>do you mean by stuck on stupid?

--------------060503060800000903060102

<head>
</head>
Doug,<br>
I must be stuck on stupid as I had to look that one up....nihilist that
is.<br>
"<b>Nihilism</b> A diffuse, revolutionary movement of mid 19th-century
Russia that scorned authority and tradition and believed in reason,
materialism, and radical change in society and
government through terrorism and assassination."<br>
Hmmm..... you sure you really want that label?<br>
Curt Holland<br>
Gastonia, NC<br>
Doug Pfaff wrote:
 cite="mid20060426040427.83619.qmail at web81207.mail.mud.yahoo.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">I couldn't have voted in the last election, as I
wasn't 18 at the time (I am now).  I'm not a democrat.
 I guess you could say I'm a nihilist.  What exactly
do you mean by stuck on stupid?

  </pre>