[SEL] Hi

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Apr 25 19:18:49 PDT 2006

Hi Ben,
	You are a long way from home. I'll bet the weather is a bit warmer
up there than in sunny Victoria ;)
There are still a handful of engine people on the list so I am sure there
will be something posted occasionally that is engine related.
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html