[SEL] RE: 2006 Engine Show Season - CANCELLED

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Apr 25 09:45:27 PDT 2006

Rob,

Damn, I'm all choked up here.  The generosity of your offer simply
overwhelms me.  Actually, I was in the process of composing a similar
email.  It is well known that when comet fragments hit the earth, the
crust will ring like a gong.  This, of course, will cause all of
Kalifornia to slip into the Pacific Ocean.  My proposition is to head your
way with my nifty new truck & trailer and rescue that 6 hp Hornsby and the
7-1/2 hp Allan from a watery grave.  And generous guy that I am, I'll
offer a dry space to your lovely engine tender as well.
http://engines.rustyiron.com/hornsby/index.html
http://rustyiron.com/engines/stable/allan.html

No need to thank me bro, I'm sure that MY generosity has overwhelmed you.
We only have a couple of weeks to make arrangements as I want to be well
east of the Rockies before "surf's up."

See ya,  Arnie