[SEL] RE: Cranky Handle Rally - Emu (Hercules)

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Apr 24 08:58:43 PDT 2006

Arnie,
When Missy and visited Oz last March we were both pleasantly surprised
at the strong presence of Hercules engines. I recorded the s/n of every
Herc engine we saw and I did send those s/n's and HP info to Glenn for
his records.
Of all the Herc engines we saw, not one had the Emu re-badge on them,
they all bore the Hercules name only. The Emu name is neat and would be
a fun engine to have here in the states.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC