Spam/Phish> RE: [SEL] Cranky Handle Rally Pics

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Apr 23 01:55:13 PDT 2006

Hi Dolly,
	The beer is usually consumed in large quantities during the night.
Perhaps someone had over indulged and was sleeping it off. I know a few
Aussie list members who have had to do this at various rallies (I have photo
evidence).
I cannot even put into words the horror of the pink engine. Someone
obviously loves it :)
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW