[SEL] Cranky Handle Rally Pics

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Sat Apr 22 14:30:29 PDT 2006

Actually, they are a pair that I collected from Canberra rally for a friend
further north. I had to machine the rims for him as his lathe is not big
enough.
He never showed up so they are back in the shed. They are 6 spoke, The
Monitor has five spokes.
But, All 4 Monitor models are now finished and running, as I machined the
needed wheels from solid Cast iron.
Bromps can go and rot!
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.