[SEL] Cranky Handle Rally Pics

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Sat Apr 22 13:09:29 PDT 2006

Great pics, as usual, Patrick.  Shame you couldn't've got them up for us
all to see a bit faster ;-)

Questions/ comments:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ch06/ch060022.JPG
Reg - are those wheels on the grass the ones you've had to make to be
able to finish the Bromps casting models, because he's still not
supplied you with all that you paid for?

http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ch06/ch060070.JPG
I assume Oz rallies have a beer tent like a proper engine rally should
have?  And it is possible to over indulge a little?  We don't often have
bodies strewn around the engine display area here in the UK though.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ch06/ch060014.JPG
Despite the fact that I am the proud owner of a purple engine, I still
think this is an absolute monstrosity.

Dolly

--

Jim French