[SEL] Morpeth Rally

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 20 23:44:52 PDT 2006

I will be there but sadly the Stover will not. I had the winch cable snap
and the engine rapidly descend the ramps! The winch is destroyed as is the
regulator off the compressor. The compressor was pushed into the engine
crane which fell and just missed my model Eclipse, that could have been
very, very messy. I am not very amused and the heart rate certainly jumped!

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/