[SEL] long URLs now God, moving to Slick.

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Apr 20 18:57:48 PDT 2006

Hi Tom. The plugs I am goping to be rebuilding are 3/4 pipe thread long
reach and are no longer made.  NOS ones are expensive, I just paid $75 ea
for a pair of them.
I have never been a fan of working with Mica, nothing against it other than
I don't like working with it. Mica washers and tubes are what was used for
an insulator on my old plugs. If I wasn't trying to be original I would just
buy some 1/2" plugs and use bushings.

John